Lake Alajuela & Madden Dam Paddle Tour
Paddle the beautiful waters of Lake Alajuela, an artificial lake in the Chagres River basin. The lake is bounded by the Madden Dam and linked to the Panama Canal. This is a unique stand up paddle experience, we can pick you up at your hotel or meet at the Standup Panama offices at Isla Culebra in Amador for a 45 minute drive via the Corredor Norte Highway to Chilibre. Once we arrive at Hacienda Alajuela the adventure will begin. Paddle the clear waters of Lake Alajuela while enjoy the viewing of native animals, the magnificent tropical rainforest of the Panama Canal and Madden Dam.
Price: From $200 p/p. minimum 4 – max. 6
You must be an intermediate/advanced paddler to do this tour.
Transportation and equipment are included. Requirements: for this distance you must be an intermediate/advance paddler.
Transportation and equipment are included. Requirements: for this distance you can be a beginner paddler.
- Round Trip Transportation
- Board Rental, Paddle, Leash and PFD
- Escort Boat
- Water & Snack
- Souvenir sticker
- Guided tour by certified PaddleFit and ISA - International Surfing Association instructor
- Madden Dam View: For this distance you must be an intermediate/advance paddler
- Lake Ride: For this distance you can be a beginner paddler