Flatwater Faast Pro Elite – Sunova
THE FLATWATER FAAST PRO ELITE is a board for those who want an extra edge over the competition. Designed to be the Faastest board on the water in flat conditions, this board will have you overtaking your competitors with ease.
The convex bottom contours allow the board to be extremely quick and pivot amazingly well in turns. There is no concave to aid stability which means this is a board for the true elite riders.
If you’re looking for an unfair advantage, look no further.
- 14’0″ x 19″ x 9 13/16″ @219L
- 14’0″ x 20″ x 9 13/16″ @231L
- 14’0″ x 21″ x 9 13/16″ @242L
- 14’0″ x 22″ x 9 13/16″ @253L
- 14’0″ x 23″ x 9 13/16″ @265L
About the Table
- GENERAL GOAL/THEME OF THE BOARD
An uncompromising flatwater racing board for Elite level riders.
- CONDITIONS FOR BEST OPERATION Calm waters.
- SKILL LEVEL IS BEST FOR Advanced to professional.
- PADDLE POWERSPEED: incredible straight line speed due to its low rocker and contour.
- MANAGEMENT CONTROL: Above average.
- ABOUT AGUAS BLANCA: Average.
- WAVE CATCHING CAPACITY: Not as surfable as other boards in the range.
- WHAT DID YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU DESIGNED IT? I wanted a board with maximum glide that would cut through the water. Designed over many years based on feedback from our international team, it is designed to be stable enough to ride super slim and still manageable when turning.
- WHAT ARE YOU POSSIBLY ENGAGED IN THEN? It is not an ideal board for ocean surfing or down winding due to its minimal rocker. Stability is also affected.
Thin and sharp nose and wider tail. Nose outline very thin with tail still wide enough to make turns. The wide tail combined with the right rocker has a very clean take-off, so the board glides very easily.
Hard round rails on most of the board. Rails hard enough to maintain width and stability, but soft enough not to catch on any side cuts from other boards.
Minimum stillwater rocker. To achieve maximum glide, we have used as little rocker as possible while maintaining a clean, almost planing style of release from the tail.
Convex bottom contours allow for maximum speed and glide.
Dugout standing area to keep riders lower for greater stability and power.
Simple. For maximum straight-line speed.